Monday, 4 June 2007

Lohan Lunacy

I don't think these 'shocking' pictures amount to anything more significant than a drunk or otherwise wasted girl 'acting out' a few neuroses in a generally harmless way. But if anything nasty should happen to Lindsey- perish the thought- especially if it should involve knives, then there's going to be a lot of occult investigators taking a keen interest in the following:


And whilst I am generally squeamish, the above did give me a chill: call it foreboding, or whatever. Let's just hope I am wrong.

Link

4 comments:

hoi polloi said...

Note also that her face looks different; its like she's different girls. I've actually seen pictures of her [this one included] where people argued about whether it was her or not. Any way you [um] slice it, there is something strange about this person.

FilmNoir23 said...

Are you familiar with Miss Lohan's role in the film about John Lennon's death?

Interesting, as it seems to deal specifically with the "Catcher in the Rye" elements of the story.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chapter_27_%28film%29

BTB said...

I will check that link out Todd, thanks.

Anonymous said...

hmmmk she looks completely and totally drugged out...not exactly the best of times to play with knives I must say! I really do hope that when(not if) something happens to her the press don't make up some sob story and admit that she is just another hollywood airhead abusing her power...to the extreme!and not say that she was just "experimenting" or that she didn't deserve it because when you mess with the bull you get the horns!