Thursday, 18 September 2008

New post...

... at BTB, exploring the appearance last week of La Princesse, the Liverpool spider; and her connections to the fictional worlds of H P Lovecraft and Whitley Strieber.

The blog is up, open and running again for anyone who wishes to read or participate; thank you to those who took the time to sign up for an invitation, and particularly those who left comments, etc. I don't know whether this blog, The Daily Behemoth, will continue or not; but if I do decide it is surplus to requirements, I would like to be able to offer it to readers as a PDF file to download, as per Bill Thuther's new site, Conspiracy Grimoire. If there are any technically-proficient readers who might be able and willing to assist me in this, please contact me at the e-mail given.

I hope you are all well... And I look forward to hearing any thoughts and feedback at BTB.

1 comment:

FilmNoir23 said...

Say it ain't so...am excited about the newest BTB post however!