Tuesday, 28 October 2008

The End of the Line

Thank you to everybody who has read, used and interacted with this blog the last year and a half (or so). This particular site will not be updated again, at least not for a while; Battling the Behemoth, however, will be; and as soon as circumstances allow I will likely resume this format on Wordpress, or possibly at a new blog here. It's been a fun and edifying experience for me, and, I hope, for one or two of you as well.

The archive will remain open for anybody who wishes to revisit it. For now, friends: goodnight.



There's gonna be some trouble...

4 comments:

Anadæ said...

Well, I must admit, Ben, that you've been (and continue TO be) a most inspiring & much-inspired writer, one of the more arcane informed chroniclers of the Real World a.k.a. The Big Picture, that I've had the good fortune to have met. Whether you suspend production here or simply go on hiatus or begin a new, improved version elsewhere, you've won the support of many across the globe. Feel better, Son, it's gonna be so good now ... From the Blue Ridge Mountains ~ Anadæ

Ben Fairhall said...

Thank you Anadae. Your comments have been of tremendous value and inspiration to me and many readers.

Please keep on dropping in to BTB and sharing your thoughts there.


All the best,
Ben

FilmNoir23 said...

I hope that it is the strain of upholding three separate sites which has led to this decision Ben...because if it is anything else, I'm gonna have to swim the Atlantic to kick your bloody arse you wanker!

Ben Fairhall said...

Nothing sinister, Todd... I won't be online (not from home, anyway) for about a month now, whilst I sort out a few longstanding financial issues. Also, I'm in the process of changing jobs, etc. So a hiatus to focus on some pressing matters previously ignored is, at this point in the game, the wisest decision.

The blog will be back...!




ATB
Ben