Monday, 17 November 2008

''I have a sixth sense,' says Lord Drayson...'

'Lord Drayson, the science minister, claims he has a gift "like a sixth sense" that enables him to predict some events before they have happened.

"In my life there have been some things I have known, and I don't know why," he said. "I think there is a lot we don't understand about human capability."

The multi-millionaire businessman and Labour donor also admitted he believed in God and thought faith and science were compatible.

"I think faith is a very strange thing," he said. "You don't necessarily believe in something just because you have the evidence to prove it."

Drayson, was discussing Blink, the bestselling American book about human instinct, by Malcolm Gladwell. The book identifies cases of individuals with the apparent power to foretell events, an ability Drayson believes he may share.'

More: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/politics/labour/3467725/I-have-a-sixth-sense-claims-science-minister-Lord-Drayson.html

No comments: