Friday, 17 July 2009

'Call me Delores,' says MI5 whistleblower...

'A little over a decade ago, ex-MI5 agent David Shayler was facing prosecution under the Official Secrets Act as a whistleblower.

Today the 43-year-old is a squatter who declares that the 'world will end in 2012' and dresses as a transvestite called 'Delores Kane' complete with false breasts, mini-skirt and ginger wig.

Friends and family of the former spy think he has suffered a 'severe breakdown' after moving into an empty farmhouse near Dorking, Surrey, at the end of June with eight other squatters calling themselves the 'Rainbow Movement'.

In 1997, Shayler went public after quitting MI5 and told the Mail on Sunday about a series of botched 'assassination' attempts and cover-ups.

In 2002 - after a series of legal battles and a spell in a French prison - he returned to the UK and was jailed for six months for breaking the Official Secrets Act.

Yesterday, posing in a wig and miniskirt and wearing false breasts, he said: 'I know in my heart that I am Christ and I am here to save humanity.'

He claimed his attire was 'part of the prophecy' because 'Jesus was a transvestite'.

Last night, his former partner and fellow spy Annie Machon, 40, said: 'I believe David is a good and honourable man but he has had some sort of severe breakdown.

'I do blame the Government and the intelligence agencies for what he has become and they have ruined his life.'

More: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1200089/Call-Delores-says-MI5-whistleblower-David-Shayler.html

8 comments:

Michael said...

A strange tale indeed. Found this today: Police arrest naked 'Terminator'.

Cheers, Michael

Semele said...

That's really sad. I wonder why he chose to channel Tina Turner, of all people?

And I'd love to know where 'Jesus was a tranvestite' came from...

Anadæ Effro said...

Bizarre! I wonder if former MI-6 agent, James Michael Casbolt won't be too far behind? Then there's Why Terminators Transport Naked, for a cheap laugh ~ (•:-)}

Newspaceman said...

"The Rainbow--with its seven colors have long had an occult significance of being a great spiritual hypnotic device. Constance Cumbey, in her book The Hidden Dangers of the Rainbow, which exposes the New Age Occult Movement, correctly writes, “The Rainbow (also called the Antahkarana or Rainbow Bridge). This is used as a hypnotic device.,, (p.261) The Supreme Council of the 33rd0 of Freemasonry has used the rainbow on the cover of their magazine. In a book teaching Druidism (as in Illuminati Druidism), The 21 Lessons of Meryln, the Rainbow is described as “A true sign of Magic...it exists in both worlds at once!”

From: Wizard of Oz and Illuminati Mind Control.

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/oz.htm

cheers

Michael said...

"And I'd love to know where 'Jesus was a tranvestite' came from..."

The transvestite is one interpretation of the Divine Hermaphrodite - the union of opposites, the male made female and vice versa (see gospel of Thomas).

Monk E said...

Obviously I’m not living full-time as Dolores. Transvestism is not the same as transsexuality and I’m perfectly happy as a bloke. I probably dress once or twice a week at the moment. And no, I’m not gay. It’s as if I fancy women so much, I want to be one – but only on a temporary basis.

And no, I haven’t had a breakdown – I’ve been dressing as Dolores – not Delores — for years. In fact, my ex-girlfriend Annie initially encouraged my exploration of my feminine side – although only in private. I’ve been going out dressed in public since I stopped going out with her three years ago. Since then, I’ve seen very little of her and not at all this year so she really is in no position to judge my mental state. I have though on many occasions offered to explain my journey to her but she doesn’t want to listen.

Any spiritual teacher will tell you that the ultimate goal of the journey...

http://www.tytingcommunityproject.org.uk/call-me-dolores/

Therese said...

Monk E I think you need to look at our responsibility to live the life we are given, rather than to escape into fantasy and improvisations of the self. When doing so, one is open to all sorts of malicious forces, and even states of disassociation and hallucination.

Cross-dressing and making wild claims of divine powers are not necessarily steps on a forward journey. They could be a way of falling backward - into babble and darkness, becoming a lost voice rather than a communicator of the truth.

Ben Fairhall said...

Somehow I doubt whether this 'communicator of the truth' will bother responding to your comments, Therese.

From personal experience, I can confirm that this 'Messiah' has an enormously inflated opinion of himself; and his ex-girlfriend is even worse.